6 Cute Outfit Ideas for Summer
Summer is not here yet but nothing can stop us from dreaming about the holidays! We already imagine ourselves at the seaside or the swimming pool, wearing a cute retro swimsuit, a floaty kaftan and the coolest sunglasses and feeling like we are in paradise. Also for those who stay in the city summer is about having fun, going out in cute outfits and meeting up with friends for a refreshing ice cream!
Of course with the warm season new fashion challenges arise, especially for those of us who are obsessed with following the trends. Let me tell you, it is not easy to look unique and stylish when it is 40° outside! The time of cute layering and sophisticated booties has gone and now we have to learn how to work with light sun dresses and sandals. But do not worry, here are 6 cute outfit ideas you can take inspiration from for this summer that will make you look glamorous for every occasion!
White and denim is a super trend for this summer! We have seen it on the runways and all the celebs have worn it already, anticipating fashion as usual! You can achieve it by wearing a cute and light white dress, that on its own can be quite elegant and make you look like a young bride, and tone it down with some denim accessories! The Converse sneakers will make the outfit look very casual, as will the comfy and practical denim backpack! You can then finish off the outfit with a long retro necklace with a clock as a pendant, a couple of bracelets and a pair of light shades. Young, fresh and practical!
Love this look? You can find:
- Dress at Urban Outfitters ($54) (Now until May, 20, get 10% off plus Free shipping on $50+ orders)
- Backpack at Claire’s ($28)
- Shoes at Converse ($70) (get coupons/deals for Converse order here)
- Sunglasses at Urban Outfitters ($39)
- Necklace at Unique Vintage ($24) (get Unique Vintage couponsto save on your purchase)
- Bracelets at Claire’s ($9.50)
You can find:
- Top from Urban Outfitters ($29)
- Short from 6pm ($26.99)
- Watch at Urban Outfitters ($28)
- Sunglasses Cole Haan on 6PM ($34.99)
- Clutch Bag Urban Outfitters ($49)
- Sandals from Urban Outfitters ($49)
Prints, prints, prints! Summer is all about mixing and matching different prints and playing around with your clothes! In this outfit the clash of patterns is between the low-key monotone top and the bright and colorful clutch bag. The orange shorts resume some of the bright color of the bag and make the top look more interesting. This season the sandals are flat and many designers have created new and quirky designs that are not only stylish but also super comfortable, like these black ones! Finish off with a retro watch in black leather and a pair of cool aviators. Shop this whole look with coupons and you will have a perfect and versatile look for this summer and the ones to come!
- Bag: Urban Outfitters ($49)
- Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters ($385) (Check Urban Outfitters coupons to save)
- Shorts: Apparel Showroom ($93)
- Top: Urban Outfitters ($59)
- Sandals: Apparel Showroom ($171) ( Get discount with Apparel Showroom coupons.)
The print that you can see everywhere this year is the Aztec print! You can find it on bags, shoes, dresses, shorts and also tops, like in this case! A great ethnic-looking and floaty top worn with another pair of cool flat sandals is a great solution for going to the beach, the swimming pool or just stay in the city. Wear it with a pair of shorts in the same color but with a different print, a pair of white and light shades and a super trendy satchel bag in brown leather and you will have the perfect casual look for the summer!
- Bracelet from Claire’s ($9)
- Hat from Unique Vintage ($26)
- Clutch Bag from Unique Vintage ($48)
- Sunglasses from Unique Vintage ($12)
- Dress from Unique Vintage ($46)
- Shoes Nine West on 6PM ($67.99)
Go retro with a classic black and white outfit with a twist! The uber feminine dress in a b&w pattern, the sky-high sandals and the chic floppy hat are brought lo life by the colorful envelope clutch in a fluo pink! The cat-eye shades are still on trend and are absolutely perfect to keep the whole retro vibe going on and you can accessorize the whole look with a chunky bracelet. Spot on for a drink with friends, to break up a long day spent at the seaside!
- Sunglasses: Unique Vintage ($16)
- Swimsuit: Urban Outfitters ($42)
- Necklace: Unique Vintage ($11)
- Dress: Bebe ($119) (Ckeck Bebe deals/coupons for better savings)
- Flip-flops: 2B ($19.95)
This summer also the swimsuits are very retro style! High waist bikinis are a must, especially with bright and colorful prints. And what best to cover it than a light yellow sun dress? A pair of pin-up heart-shaped shades will make you look really girly and cool and you can finish off with a long pendant necklace and a simple pair of flip-flops. Shop this look with coupons and you will be ready for the beach without hurting your purse!
- Top from 2B ($14.99)
- Skirt from 2B ($12.95)
- Sunglasses from Urban Outfitters ($49)
- Bag from Unique Vintage ($44)
- Necklace from Urban Outfitters ($16)
- Shoes fom Urban Outfitters ($65)
We have seen them in the streets, we have seen them in the shops and also Coachella was full of them. I am talking about crop tops of course! Go for a white lace crop top worn with a colorful printed skirt and you will get a super glamorous and trendy look. Accessorize it with a long pendant necklace and a pair of eye-catching wedges in an aquamarine color and finish off with a retro-looking black bag and shades. Get all these items using coupons and you won’t miss an opportunity to wear the latest fashion trend in a stylish and unique way!